Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Baby's 3 Month Birthday

Yesterday was Deacon's three month birthday. We celebrated by hanging out, napping, nursing tons, and then I decided to try an amatuer photo shoot. I'm on a quest to be a mommytographer. Unfortunately, right now I'm more at grandma-with-a-disposable-camera level. But I got myself all spruced up anyway. I even brushed my hair! I put the baby in one of his BumGenius Elementals (the cutest cloth diapers I have so far) and started snapping.








I can't believe how much he's grown! I notice the small changes every day but fail to see the overall big picture until one day I blink and he's different.

I remember worrying because I didn't feel like I "loved" the baby yet while I was pregnant. Now its impossible for me to ever love something more.

No comments:

Post a Comment