Saturday, May 26, 2012

Dom Day #3


April 29, 2012

Day three on dom. I think there has already been a slight increase!  It is 6:30pm and he's had 6oz... so he's still needing supplements but we went from 10pm-11am with no supplement!  And he wasn't even frantic with hunger!  I seem to have way less supply in the afternoon for some reason so I have to supplement during afternoons or evening.

Both breasts seemed to leak a little last night!  Not a whole bunch... but considering my right breast used to take 12+ hours to leak and it was leaking at about 6 hours or so... major improvement!

I'm so hopeful a few more days or slight doseage increase will get us off formula completely!  I am not pumping unless I have to because Deacon is nursing every 2-3 hours during the day and every 1.5-2 at night.  I couldn't fit in pumping even if I wanted to!

No comments:

Post a Comment