Saturday, May 26, 2012

Dom Day #8


May 04, 2012

I have increased my dosage from 120mg/day to 160/day.

Last night's breastfeeding went really well.  While nursing to sleep the baby ate for a good 20-30 minutes, suckling through multiple letdowns.  It was so exciting!  That must be how it is supposed to be!  Not how during the day he sucks and sucks but doesn't swallow.

Because he fed so well right before bed, he slept more continuously and woke up less to nurse.  He woke up at 6 and kicked around in bed until 8.  Drank 1.5oz at 11:30 and that is it so far.  He's had four wet diapers and one super poopy one... but I'm not sure if morning diaper production is from today's intake or from last night? 

Anyway,  I am keeping my fingers crossed for continued improvement!

No comments:

Post a Comment